TUMOR: A Distorted Terror TUMOR: A Distorted Terror

I do hope you do continue this story in some way, would love to see more.
Given how the story has gone so far, would Jade be the antagonist if there was another?

Clockworkpixel responds:

Uuuuugh maybe lol would be cool to make that a running theme.

Poontah! Poontah!

Oh god

I just knew it was going to end like that.
Its just like mau mau.

Call of Fail- a short Call of Fail- a short

And wheres my credit?

Oh well, good job on the new expressions anyway, the RPG was an unexpected touch.

imasoulman responds:

HA, it did say at the end thankyou to my close friends :D

Sonic Switch Part 1 Sonic Switch Part 1

Eggmans thoughts after knocking out sonic...

"Haha, finally I have defeated sonic after all these years and all it took was...
a baseball bat. WTF!?"

FRUIT FRUIT

I knew it

When I heard the music I knew it could only be Tom Waits no one else sounds like that. I quite like the animation unlike what most clockday animations are.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

what a relief!

Im glad some people on newgrounds dont know what there talking about, some said it wouldnt be on newgrounds, no idea why. Also anyone interessted in the music it says after the animation.
so glad this ended so happily, good luck in any future projects.

With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

Truely brilliant

Thats all I can say.
your style was fantasic, the plot was great
and the fight scenes were nothing short epic.

Animals Animals

A very moving piece.

My thoughts are that when we see the black and white we are seeing what this man is remembering. When the scene is red we then see where this man is now. I gather that this man was religious but murdered a child (perhaps by accident i think because of the tears on his face) or saw the the child had been murdered an felt saddend by the cruelty of mankind. This caused him to turn his back on his faith (the falling crosses) and drove him to suicide. We then follow this man as he faces his fate. At least that is what I think.

AtmosGames responds:

you are correct for the most part. i chose that the child was his son that died, but it doesnt really matter. the main point is he does not go to hell, as you can see with the up arrow.

There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

Cute

It looks like he is finally accepting it, he is stuck with her!
This just keeps on getting better.

Madness Mini 2 Madness Mini 2

good series

i really hope it doesnt end soon.
To madnessfan007:
Generally it shouldn't be like madness combat plot as that would be boring and wouldnt get onto newgrounds.